Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Like a Yoyo! That's how I would discribe my weight loss journey. One week I've lost, the next I've gained. It wasn't entirely unexpected this week though as I literally ate out every day. By the last day of the week we went to Burger King and I ate a yummy burger and chips. Who cares!!!! By then I knew the whole week was a dead loss so decided to enjoy the freedom.

But there is no guilt about it. I just ate too much this past week. I'm not going to turn it into emotional self bashing or into saying that I can't do this (which I would usually do). I'm just going to start anew today (which I have). I really need to get my exercise programme working so that's going to be my focus for the next few weeks. With Easter and loads of chocolate just around the corner I am going to have to be careful but I'm taking this slowly and not about to throw it all in.

Have a happy Easter everyone. Enjoy the chocolate eggs (I will be) but more importantly celebrate the fact that a Man who loves you very much died and rose again to give you the gift of eternal life with Him. That's cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sure relate to this post! I have on my dresser two bags of kiwi chocolate eggs (thank you very much!) which call to me daily. We are waiting until Sunday to consume them. AV wants me to hide them and so I guess I will. We will be thinking of you when we do!
Linda

Carol Wilson said...

Hey, Richelle, I haven't checked your blogsite for awhile. It's fitting to click back in on such a topic as food control. What a struggle! Anyway, it's great to be back in touch.

Love,
Carol