Thursday, December 21, 2006

Homesick.

"....the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry, is how long must I wait to be with you. I close my eyes and I see your face. If home's where the heart is then I'm out of place. Lord won't you give me strength to make it through somehow. I've never been more homesick than now. Help me Lord because I don't understand your ways. The reason why, I wonder if I'll ever know. But even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same because I'm still here so far away from home. In Christ there are no goodbyes. In Christ there is no end. So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I have, to see you again. I close my eyes and I see your face. If home's where the heart is then I'm out of place. Lord won't you give me strength to make it through somehow. I've never been more homesick than now." (Mercy Me 2004)

What more can I say. It's been a hard week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, "home" is just around the next bend...praying for you here in hot, muggy (the rains began early this year) Guayaquil. Pray for us too, we too are in great need of prayer. Saludos a los muchachos en casa. Also, pray for Tania Ruiz (Marcos wife) who is to be operated on her gall bladder once she gains enough strength to get through the surgery.