Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

I pray that you have a blessed Christmas with family and friends, wherever you are this weekend. May the Lord grant you peace and happiness for today and all of 2007. Thanks for hanging out with me on my journey "home".

We are in Tauranga with Nigel's family for Christmas day then whizzing back to Palmerston North the next day for another Christmas with my family. It's so nice to be with family. I've missed it.

With love, many blessings and many happy Christmas wishes to you and yours

Richelle

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

Merry CHristmas to you too. I don't know about you, but my "good feeling" tank is filled by social interaction with other people. So hopefully being with family durring this time will help. But watch out for the anticlimax that happens. Be blessed.