Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tagging!

My friend Lydia sent me an email this morning as a "get to know you" kind of thing. I thought I'd use it as a tag so here are my answers. If you want to copy and post yours in the comments that would be great (or if you're a blogger then add a link). I'd love to find out more about you too.

1. What is your occupation? Missionary
2. What color are you socks right now? I'm wearing slip on shoes and no socks to make it easier for open homing.
3. What are you listening to right now? the whirr of the office photo copier
4. What was the last thing that you ate? stir fried chicken and noodles. Oh I forgot the chocolate for dessert! (that's the one good thing about being back in NZ :-)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? absolutely
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple, lime green or orange. Maybe all three in a swirl. Now that would be cool.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Steve, the real estate agent
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's the best.
9. How old are you today? 37.
10. Favorite drinks? Earl Grey tea, apple juice
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'm not really a sporty person. If I was doing a crafty thing at the same time then it would be any sport.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes. i once had it really short and bright purple!
13. Pets? Not as yet. we're waiting for our own house and then we'll get a cat. we miss Hine.
14. Favorite food? Thai and Mexican
15. What was the last movie you watched? Out of the Blue (see below)
16. Favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? sulk and storm off
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid? my pink dog. I used to pretend he was real and I lived in my own apartment.
19. What are is your favorite, fall or spring? autumn!
20. Hugs or kisses? both
21. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to send this back? yes
23. Who is the most likely to respond? hopefully someone will
24. Who is least likely to respond? no idea
25. Living arrangements? staying with my parents while we house hunt
26. When was the last time you cried? Sunday, at church. I was sad that the worship wasn't in Spanish
27. What is on the floor of your closet? summer sandals ( hang over from the heat of Ecuador) and a new bottle of shampoo
28. What did you do last night? watched LOST then had an early night.

So that's me. Now it's your turn.

2 comments:

Amanda Hunt said...

Hi! I'm doing this meme on my blog!

Pfingston said...

I'm gonna bookmark this soI'll do it soon! It looks like fun.