Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yo naci en este pais.....Ecuador!

A friend from Ecuador put this wee video on his face book page and I just loved it! It reminded me of "home" and put a smile on my face. The words of the song are in Spanish but it basically says "I was born in this country......" I know that for all intense and purposes I am a kiwi but my heart must have been reborn in Ecuador because, to this day, I still think like an Ecuadorian and do things like one as well. My family just laugh at me when they point it out. Most of the time I don't even recognize it as being different. Funny how life's experiences change you :-)

Enjoy a slice of my "home". I will!

3 comments:

Coloradonegrito said...

Extraño a mi pais y a todos mis panas.

J. Guy Muse said...

Yo no naci en este pais, pero mis hijos si. Ya voy 32 anios viviendo aqui, y como tu dices, en este pais vive mi corazon!

Ey, en cualquier rato que estan listos para regresar a 'tu pais' aqui hay un pueblo listo para recibirles!

Carol Wilson said...

Glad to get caught up on your blog. (I'd forgotten the hyphen, and couldn't connet for awhile.) The movie is charming. I'm encouraged by the marriage course you and Nigel are doing. Very exciting. And I'm charmed by your lists. At my stage of life, I'm a bit ambivalent about lists. Only a few things are urgent enough to not forget, and by the time I've finished them, I don't have energy for more, so what use would lists be? (Over-simplification, of course.)

I'm so glad we got acquainted. God bless you all.
Carol