Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last night we went out to a couple's place for dinner. She is Bolivian and he is an MK from Bolivia. They have a little boy called Hugo. It was the first time we have been invited into someone's home since we arrived in Auckland and it was nice to leave the evening calling them friends.

Anyway. given that their son's name is Hugo it reminded us of the old Kentucky Fried Chicken ad that played in NZ in the 70's (yes I'm THAT old!) Nige sang it to them and then found it on You Tube. Thought you might like to have a look. It's really cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a memory
It is a reallly cool song
Dad

Pfingston said...

Well, I was a baby then, so I don't remember it, but LOL! IT is so funny and WOULD NOT do for this health conserned generation . . . I mean isn't it funny how the values, and what they are selling have changed?

Anonymous said...

Man, you really are old!!! And the thing is, I think I'm about the same! It is still so fresh in my memory...I knew every word!