Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day. The packers arrive at 8:30 am (guess I'll be up early) and then the truck arrives to load up all our stuff. We went through it the other day and have around 70 boxes to go which looks like a lot. It will be interesting to see what we have kept for the past 8 years. We're hoping it will all be done quickly as it is a long drive to Auckland and we want to make it in one day. It's about 8 hours including a couple of stops. Pray that we will be away well before lunch.

Last night I had a dream that I was back in Ecuador. It was a lovely time catching up with all my friends who were there. I felt safe, happy and comfortable. What a pleasureable dream that was. Unfortunately this is not my dream world and I'm off to begin a new life. But God is good. He is looking after our finances and people have been generous with their money and support of us. Makes me remember again that God really does want us here in NZ and He has all things in His hand. I'm so glad I serve a God like that. Aren't you?

2 comments:

Carol Wilson said...

Yes! Yes! Yes, to your closing question. Praying for you as you move and in your great new role on the Communication team.
Love,
Carol

Carol Wilson said...

Well, I just read on down and caught up with your recent postings. What a brave girl you've been! Keep those chocolates handy; you may need them again in coming days.
Carol