Monday, July 24, 2006

I hate mosquitoes! They are noisy, little, blood sucking monsters and they seem to think me as yummy as my hubby does! Even though it's not mossie season here at the moment the little blighters are still hanging around. I hunt them down during the day but never manage to find many. They seem to hide until I get into bed and am having pleasant dreams. That's when they attack... munching my uncovered ankles, fingers and toes. Last night one buzzed incessantly around my head from 4 until 5:30ish in the morning. Needless to say I was not impressed! I found and gleefully squished a couple this morning so hopefully one was my early morning visitor and I'll have buzz less sleep tonight. Maybe I'll just try and be less yummy!!!!(that's pretty impossible if you ask my hubby...he's so sweet!)

5 comments:

Coloradonegrito said...

I'm glad they like you more than they like me :-)y

lord_of_shadows said...

The mosquitoes bite me lots to and I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I hate them, too; and they are always there

Anonymous said...

I hate them, too; and they are always there

Corazon Latino said...

A "mossie" is a mosquito. You'd say it like mozzy which may even be the right spelling but hey, it's a fun word anyway.