Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We have been having a bit of a giggle recently over a site for fun things for your blog. Seeing as how I haven't much time today to write anything I thought I'd let you learn a little about me. My hubby hates these kind of things (thinks they are all a pile of rubbish!) but I thnk they're cute. See what you think.



Your Personality Profile



You are dependable, popular, and observant.

Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.

In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.



You are unique, creative, and expressive.

You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.

And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!






Pepperoni Pizza



Robust and dominant.

When you go for something, you go full force.

You tend to take control of situations easily.

And in return, you get a ton of respect.






You Are a Green Apple Jelly Bean



Of all the flavors, you're the most complex and the most real. A little sweet, a little sour, and totally tangy. People can't describe you, but they love you!






You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.




Does it say something about me when all my personality types relate to food???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well - my personality profile was a little too raunchy for my likings! Lucky you chose the right picture.