Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm having a grumpy day! Actually I should say, "I'm having another grumpy day!!" (yesterday wasn't much better). I don't know what it is but I just feel all yucky on the inside and have a scowl on my, otherwise lovely, face. It's not pretty!!

I guess I should be feeling good. We're getting on in our packing having now completed the kids rooms, school room, wardrobes, games box and our desks. All for a total of 22 bags of rubbish!!! We're on schedule but I've had enough.

I've had enough of being stuck inside with bags of rubbish. I've had enough of hour long temper tantrums from my kids. I've had enough of having to decide what to take, what to sell, what to give away and what to biff out. I've had enough of seeing our suitcases filling up and being worried about having to cull the list of things we want to take evenmore. I've had enough of grumpy husbands. Actually he hasn't been the grumpy one but he has been annoying me nonetheless :-) I've just had enough!!!

I'm going to make a concerted effort to be less grumpy today and will pray that the Lord will give me the extra strength and patience I need with my boys...all three of them. Perhaps I'll go shopping. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. And it's sure to pull me out of my grumpiness.

1 comment:

Coloradonegrito said...

Somedays I wake up grumpy.
Sometimes I let him sleep in :-)